Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
Olympic Weightlifting Seminar
Saturday, 29 September 2012 at 10:00 AM - Sunday, 30 September 2012 at 5:00 PM (PDT)
Crossfit Winnipeg is hosting a 2 day seminar on Olympic Weightlifting with legendary weightlifter and former World Champion Alex Varbanov of Bulgaria.
This 2 day seminar will teach you everything you need to know about Olympic Weightlifting and how it can make you a better all-around athlete by improving your strength, agility and quickness.
Each 12 hour seminar will include:
- Snatch and Clean & Jerk demonstrations
- Explanation of the Bulgarian Olympic Weightlifting System
- How to train: Beginners, Crossfiters and Competitive Weightlifters
- Understanding of the Max Effort
- Practical Snatch and Clean & Jerk Sessions
- Assistance work overview
- Implementing a Weightlifting Club
- Free T-shirts for all participants
When & Where
Caveman Strong Inc
Varbanov Performance is a branch of Caveman Strong Inc. We run a series of seminars in Olympic Weightlifting with head coach Alex Varbanov, a 3 time World Champion, 4 time European Champion and Olympic Medalist in Olympic Weightlifting.